Abralon Sanding Pads are fast becoming an industry standard in bowling for surface management and ball motion manipulation.
Combines benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products. Constructed with a fabric face, foam center, and a grip backing. Abrasive grains are bonded evenly to the fabric face. Openings in the fabric allow water, solvent and air to flow freely around the abrasive. Works especially well when sanding contoured surfaces, corners and sharp edges. Open cell design holds large amounts of water or solvent for lubrication and cooling. Foam center also provides for even surface pressure that helps eliminate uneven marks when hand sanding.
180 for deepest scratches
360 for deep scratches
500 for medium scratches
1000 to return to average factory sanded finish
2000 for a mild luster with texture underneath
4000 for a high luster with smooth texture
• Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction
• Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products
• Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive
• Resists “caking”
• Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling
• Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure
• Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper
• Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air)
• Works great on Ball Resurfacers too
Now it’s possible to get the most aggressive surface texture without that “cheese grater” look. Abralon sanding pads use silicon carbide particles that are precision sifted to a consistent grain size, then bonded evenly to a six-inch round fabric face for the most even scratch pattern available.
With the Abralon Sample Pack you get 1 of each grit for a total of 6 pads.
With the Abralon Super Pack you get 3 of each grit for a total of 18 pads which saves you $104.75 off the suggested retail price!